Featured
langkawi

PUTRAJAYA TOUR

DAY 01 – ARRIVAL – KUALA LUMPUR & PUTRAJAYA CITY TOUR

Meet and greet at the Airport KLIA/KLIA2/ETA. Proceed to the City of Kuala Lumpur. Check in hotel. Free at
Leisure. In the afternoon you will be taken for Putrajaya City Tour.

HIGHLIGHTS OF THE TOUR:
Putrajaya Government Centre:
Putra Mosque (visit stop)
Dataran Putra (visit stop)
Putrajaya Lake (visit stop)
Building of the Prime Minister’s Office (Drive Pass)
Putra Bridge (Drive Pass)
Prime Minister’s Residence (Drive Pass)
Cocoa Boutique (visit stop)
Transfer back to Hotel. Free at Leisure.

DAY 02 – FREE & EASY
Breakfast at the hotel. Free at Leisure.
DAY 03 – DEPARTURE
Breakfast at the hotel. Free at Leisure till check out. Transfer to KLIA/KLIA2 for your flight home or next
destination.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Inclusion of package:
2 Nights stay in Kuala Lumpur
Half Day Putrajaya City Tour (4 Hours)
Meal: 2 Breakfast
Tourism Tax x 2 Nights (Hotel)
Return Airport Transfer KLIA/KLIA2-KUALA LUMPUR – KLIA/KLIA2
Exclusion of package:
Flight Ticket &Airport Tax
Visa fee (if applicable)
Tipping for Driver/Tour Guide
Optional Tour & Meal
Surcharge hotel on high season period & Long Weekend
Travel Insurance

SKU: SKURV Category:

Product Description

STUDENT TOUR PACKAGE: 3DAYS / 2NIGHTS PUTRAJAYA TOUR

Per person/in a Twin Sharing Room Margin
PUTRAJAYA TOUR (4 Hours) – STUDENT Package
RETURN AIRPORT TRANSFER
***HOTEL 2 NIGHTS STAY TWIN SHARING
(The Grand Campbell Hotel) @ Night We sell 2 beds twin sharing
TOURISM TAX @ RM 10 PER ROOM PER NIGHT
GST 6%
TOTAL PACKAGE PRICE
NOTE**

1. Daily Rental of Coach 10-12 seaters (10hours) + toll around KL RM 700
2. Parking Fee excluded
3. 11 seater van Financing loan RM 1814 per month
4. Cocoa Boutique Commission to SMT per pax selling product : Company 35% / Tour Guide 10% – TOTAL 45% commission
(KL City Tour Itinerary includes tour visit to cocoa Boutique)
5. Minimum Pax per trip : 2 Pax

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “PUTRAJAYA TOUR”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *